Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to FFSS!

Hi there! My name is Katrina, the freckle-faced speechie. 
I'm an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist hailing from Circleville, OH, home of the Pumpkin Show. We're serious about our pumpkins, can you tell?
 Learn more here: http://www.pumpkinshow.com

So, I've decided to jump on the bloggin' wagon and see where the bumpy road may lead. My goal for FFSS is connection and growth for myself and readers. As my tagline "faith*family*speech*language*love" indicates, this blog is not solely dedicated to all things speech-related. Because it will often be my heart leaping onto the screen, I will also blog about my faith and family from time to time. Speaking of which, here's a recent family selfie:
Oh, the little one is also a boy incase you're curious! Yes, I live in a testoster-home (not sure who coined that term, but I LOVE it)! 

Now that you know a little of me and my heart, I'd like to know more about you! Leave a comment about who you are AND what you'd like to gain from reading this blog. 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you, but God knew what he was doing when he gave me boys! I would have no idea what to do if I had a girl! (I have 3 grown boys.) I'm looking forward to seeing what you're doing in your therapy room!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete